Get NLP Coaching & Training in UnLearning Difficulties
for individuals / families
Coaching cuts to the heart of the issue(s). You can get coaching in person within Toronto Canada and London UK, by phone or Skype worldwide.
within your community in 1.5-hour workshops
- for families to learn using mental imagery for spelling, reading, writing, numbers
- for people of all ages, native languages, abilities interested in new ideas useful in their lives
- for people who wish to help someone with learning challenges
- for you to help the visual thinkers in your environment learn visually
- for people who wish to arrange an introduction for their community / club / group
- ……..can be arranged anywhere in Canada, the UK, the world
- Teleclasses are ideal for giving an introduction to UnLearning Difficulties With NLP to more people at once from the comfort of each person’s location and save time, traveling, energy.
in schools, colleges, universities, educational institutions
- What would it be like if you could dramatically reduce literacy challenges in your educational institution?
- How would that improve students’ behavior and motivation?
- What would it be like if specialist staff could cope with students who face literacy / numeracy challenges?
- Does your budgeting / funding pattern enable you to dramatically improve students’ literacy / numeracy to prepare them for employment and life?
- my events help staff members, students, parents, people of all ages, communities, clubs, groups to overcome learning difficulties and minimize behavioural challenges
- enable students to learn essential visual skills in the classroom setting
- incorporate visual skills into learning for very young children before they become confused by words / numbers to stop poor literacy / numeracy from young age
- events can be 1.5-hour short with small groups of students, (special education) teachers, teaching support staff, tutors, mentors
- 3-hour after school training for educators and staff members which will contribute to their professional development and enrich visual learning mentioned in the national curriculum
- workshops for parents which schools can arrange to encourage parents’ involvement vital to their children’s progress and to improve adult literacy / numeracy
Benefits to educational institutions:
- better results = better learning literacy, numeracy
- concentration, attention, retention, comprehension, enjoyment of learning
- sequencing, memory capacity, foreign languages
- better classroom learning
- higher self-esteem and motivation of students
- better participation in class
- developing valuable study skills
- better behaviour of students due to their higher confidence, competence, motivation
- reduction in affected students
- better understanding of students with learning difficulties
- involvement of the wider community in improving literacy / numeracy
- professional development of educators and their support staff members
- better understanding of decision making and learning processes
- developing the skills and full potentials of highly intelligent visual students
- learning techniques that help to understand a child’s experience
- wider school / college / university / educational institution initiative
- enriching enjoyment of learning in after school clubs by implementing techniques of mental imagery
- variety in the range of activities – mental imagery contributes to all aspects of education
- helping parents to contribute to their and their children’s learning
- helping people in wider communities with learning challenges
- coaching added to the specialized services
- less administration
- faster marking
- fewer disciplinary measures
- fewer exam retakes
in the workplace
- How can you and I help members of the working world change their experience with words / numbers?
- How can you and I help the business community?
Many adults believe that old dogs can’t learn new tricks. They made this conclusion on the basis of old social conditioning, belief systems about learning difficulties from previous generations, the belief that they were born with / inherited literacy challenges, there’s nothing they can do about them, and they’ll probably pass them to their offspring. People can be very resistant to change because their beliefs function in systems, not in single thoughts.
I run coaching and training events for:
- businesses of any size
- entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial associations
- professional networks / associations
- support groups
- rotary clubs
- public community centres / services
- government departments
- institutions working with offenders
Contact me for consultations on how I can help your community UnLearning Difficulties With NLP.