This is the age of achievement. Never have more people accomplished more things in more different fields than these days. More people are becoming successful at a faster rate than ever in history. There have never been more opportunities for you to turn your dreams into reality than there are at present times. Despite this fact there’re always plenty of people whose lives are the opposite of fulfilling… How come? If it was really so hard to make life fulfilling, how come there’d be so many successful people who know how to make their lives fulfilling? Here’re the 7 launching pads of this rocket science…
Your ideal life is a balanced blend of the following seven ingredients in exactly the combination that makes you the happiest at any given moment. By defining your success and happiness in terms of one or more of these seven ingredients you create a clear target to aim at. You can then measure how well you’re doing and identify the areas where you need to make changes if you want your life to improve.
1. peace of mind. It is the highest human good. Without peace of mind nothing has much value. In corporations peace of mind can be measured by the amount of harmony that exists among coworkers. The wonderful thing about peace of mind is that it is your naturally occurring condition. It is the basic prerequisite for enjoying everything else.
2. health and energy. As peace of mind is your natural mental state, health and energy is your natural physical state. If you achieve all things in the material world but lose your health, you will get little or no enjoyment from your other accomplishments. So imagine yourself enjoying perfect health and think of how you would be if you were your ideal image of physical fitness. Then strive for achieving the goal of that ideal fitness and health.
3. strong fulfilling relationships with the people you love and care about and the people who love and care about you. Your relationships are the real measure of how well you are doing as a human being. At any time you can measure how well you are doing in any relationship by one simple test: laughter. This is true for organizations too. Highly performing and highly profitable organizations are those in which people laugh and joke together. Examine your relationships one by one and develop a plan to make each of them enjoyable and satisfying – or more enjoyable and more satisfying.
4. financial freedom. Achieving it is one of the most important goals and responsibilities in your life. A feeling of freedom is essential to the achievement of any other important goal and you cannot be free until and unless you have enough money to no longer have to be preoccupied with it. When you decide exactly what you want your financial picture to look like, you will be able to use this system of these seven ingredients described here to achieve your goals faster than you might have imagined possible.
5. worthy goals and ideals. To be truly happy you need a clear sense of direction. You need to feel that your life stands for something, that you are somehow making a valuable contribution to your and the outer world.
6. self-knowledge and self-awareness. To perform at your best you need to know who you are and why you think and feel the way you do. Only when you understand and accept yourself can you begin moving forward in other areas of your life.
7. personal fulfillment. This is the feeling that you are becoming everything that you are capable of becoming – that you’re using your full potential at any given moment. It is the sure knowledge that you are moving toward realization of your full potential as a human being.
What you can do this second is take the brush of your imagination and begin painting a masterpiece on the canvas of your life. It is for you to decide clearly what would make you the happiest in everything you are doing. Any questions or hesitations? Contact me.