- If someone spells poorly. It’s easy to hide spelling mistakes in messy handwriting.
- If someone has letters moving in his/her head when s/he looks at the page. Movement makes handwriting indecipherable.
- If someone’s internal pictures fade away quickly. The fast fading of an internal picture will not enable the brain to notice the details in the picture and will cause a blur / mess in the mind – and handwriting.
- If someone believes that there’s something motorically wrong with their hand / arm. This belief will provide an excuse for poor handwriting as well as a barrier to the person’s motivation to attempt improving it.
- if someone is ungrounded.
Contact me for more NLP help with poor handwriting.
Here’s a case of difficulties with handwriting. The man who contacted me said this verbatim:
I’m an engineering student. Til class 8 I used to write with my right hand, but I don’t know what happened to me and I started facing problems in writing. After trying a lot I was not able to regain my handwriting and faced problems in letters a. s, and others. Eventually I was not even able to write ‘0’ properly. So I started writing with my left hand. I practiced a lot and it went fine for a few years. But from last year the same problem started arising in my left hand too. Now I’m very depressed and tense about my future. I can’t understand why this thing happens with writing only. It works fine for every other thing I do. I even went to a psychiatrist. But he said there was no problem. Please help me.
And here’s how I worked with him: Read the rest of this entry »