- If someone spells poorly. It’s easy to hide spelling mistakes in messy handwriting.
- If someone has letters moving in his/her head when s/he looks at the page. Movement makes handwriting indecipherable.
- If someone’s internal pictures fade away quickly. The fast fading of an internal picture will not enable the brain to notice the details in the picture and will cause a blur / mess in the mind – and handwriting.
- If someone believes that there’s something motorically wrong with their hand / arm. This belief will provide an excuse for poor handwriting as well as a barrier to the person’s motivation to attempt improving it.
- if someone is ungrounded.
Contact me for more NLP help with poor handwriting.